Inventory Clerks Vacancies
London Home Inventory is looking to hire an inventory clerk, who will join our expanding team of professional inventory clerks in London.
Our ideal candidate has to answer the following requirements:
- Experience with property inventory reports;
- Experience with property inventory software (preferable);
- Experience with CRM (preferable);
- Team work abilities;
- Excellent time management;
- Excellent work ethics;
- Good communicator;
- Self responsibility;
- Motivation to learn;
- Ability to travel within Central and Greater London (public transport or by tube);
- Urban navigation skills;
- Personal Notebook/tablet;
- UK work permit/UK resident;
- “Self Employed” registration.
- Property inspections and property inventory reports;
- Prepare and deliver: prepare inventory, check in, check out, interim reports;
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type and value of material, equipment, merchandise or supplies stocked in an establishment and posts totals to inventory records by using computer;
- Daily communication with team members;
- Maintaining customer’s database;
- Daily update of a CRM;
- Communication with customers;
- Create loyal customers;
- Delivering reports on time;
- Regular reports to the management body.
- Experience is essential;
- Attractive remuneration;
- This position is not temporary;
- Full time/Part time;
- Immediate start;
- Location: London.
Our company performs professional property inventory services throughout London and the South-East of England since 1998.
If you are interested in that position, please get in touch with us and join our team.
Send e-mail to: email@example.com
Attach a CV, references, certifications and cover letter, detailing your relevant experience.